"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MOJO #142

HEY!
Are you lovin' this sunshine? I sure am.
Here is the Mojo Monday sketch for this week - I haven't done one of these for a looooong time!
Here is my take on this sketch ... I used Asian Artistry ...
a Hostess set that will be no more as of the end of June! But it is a "keeper" for me! :)

Here is the inside -
I'm having a relaxed day in between clients ... maybe I'll get a few more cards done today!
Or maybe I'll just sit and read on the deck! Whatever - it will be good!
Hope your day is a good one filled with lots of pleasures!
Blessings!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love your color combo and the diagonal row of pearls. Thanks for playing Mojo!