"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vintage Wallpaper

Good morning!
I'm not sure what is going on here today ... up at 6:30 ... ummmmm - wonder what that's all about.

I am in the process of redoing my "office" - for the month of May it became a guest room; now it is being transformed... stripped the border off - it is now painted and ready to be put back to rights. It will become a place for me to go to, to be quiet and reflective; to read and study; to meditate on HIM.  We will now call it the "Study" ... :)

 Here is a card I made the other day using the embossing folder called Vintage Wallpaper - (some gald I didn't have to strip wallpaper from my room!) This folder will be available as of July 1st when the new catty goes into effect. Love that new catty!
This is a pretty simple card... used Cherry Cobbler as the background CS; the embossed piece is Barely Banana which is retiring; the ribbon is Kraft ribbon; and the sentiment uses Whisper White and the New Crumb Cake (the old Kraft). The sentiment is from a new Level 1 hostess set called "Because I Care".


Here is the inside of this card...
Thanks for peeking here today! Hope you have a wonderful day! filled with sunshine in your heart!
Blessings... Ruthie

No comments: