"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Calendar Frenzy!

Good Morning!
Sorry I have been "MIA" for the past week ... it was one of those weeks with lots to do... seems to me I was up and out of the house almost every morning by 9a.m.! Then had another trip to the big city for acupuncture - yesterday was a wipeout! didn't do much of anything! Today I am full of it again - wanted to show you the calendars I made with a friend last week. Having the KLUB girls here tonight for a social time - better get my act together real soon, aye?

I do these "doodle bookmark calendars" to give away whenever! Once I doodle on them I laminate them so they are good for the year!

 Here are the desk calendars - some made with coasters (I have sooooooooo many coasters) and the others done with CS. Fun to do!
Hope you enjoyed your peek here today! I will probably post once more before the BIG DAY!
Family are coming on Christmas Eve for a few days! Can't wait! Our 8 year old granddaughter was very concerned about how Santa was firstly, going to find her; and, secondly, going to get in our house. She didn't know if leaving the door unlocked for him was such a great idea or not :)

Have a blessed Merry Christmas!!!!
In Him,
Ruthie

No comments: