"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Day of 2010!

WHOA! New Years Eve already!
It is absolutely gorgeous out there today - sunny skies, 1 degree C, no wind, - who could ask for more!

Where did 2010 go to? I feel like it zoomed past me!
As I get older it seems the time passess faster! I wonder why that is!

No card today! I may get in the craft room this afternoon and have something for you in the next day or so but for now - I am sending this blessing your way!

"The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
See you next year! :)
Photobucket

No comments: