"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sponging!

Hi There!
It's a cold one here today! Think I'll stay put - it's nice & warm inside!

Here is a card I made a while ago and hadn't shared with you all yet ... I cased this from http://connietumm1.typepad.com/ ... it is very similar to a card she did last March! She also does some amazing collages - you might want to check out her blog... someday when I feel ambitious I might try a collage!

I used the Vintage Vogue set - sponged an area in the middle of the white with Daffodil Delight then spritzed the whole white area with Tempting Turquoise; of course, I used my favorite green -Old Olive- for the vine...
I think this turned out quite nice!

Here is the inside of the card...
Stay safe and warm today!
Many hugs to you all as we approach the end of another year!
Blessings!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Patti said...

Very pretty card and great color combo.