"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cards We Have Rec'd!

Merry Christams Everyone!
2 more sleeps til the Big Day! 1 more sleep til my daughter, hubby, and granddaughter will be here! WoooHooo!
I want to share with you some of the joy we've received this season from "Stamper Friends"!






I still have gifts to wrap ... gotta go do that now! And a couple of deliveries to make! Then I can sit back and enjoy! I was in town yesterday - the traffic was terrible; and the grocery store was full - of people!
I am waiting on my pre-order from the new Occasions Mini - should be here on the 24th! I will return next week sometime after the "kids" leave - to give you a preview of what is to be found in the mini.
Till then -
Have a wonderful Merry Christmas!
May your hearts and homes be filled with HIS love and joy and peace!
Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments: