"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, January 24, 2011

BRRRRR -

Hi All!
BRRRRRRR - It is a COLD one today...
[ -13 with wind chill of about -21 ]
I'm hoping that this spring-like card will take your mind off the chill in the air and transport you to a warmer place!


I used Tangerine Tango CS; TT and Old Olive ink; Greenhouse Gala DSP. I used the Sweetheart stamp set for the heart flower, bird, sentiment; then took the heart from Paisley Prints and stamped it inside the larger heart. Of course, I had to add a few pearls!

I hope you stay cozy and warm today!
Blessings,
Ruthie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca at Amazing Paper Grace.com is sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you!!! Ruthie your cards are absolutely beautiful!! From one Christian retired Nurse to another I love your creativity and I sure wish you lived closer so we could become great friends!!!!