"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"HAPPY" card!

It's a funny-strange day here. School's have been cancelled but we have no snow... go figure! I know that there is talk of a storm coming our way but at this moment in time it is 1 degree C, very windy, and the temp is supposed to go up? What's with that?

This card is a "happy" card .... I used the set "Define Your Life" for the sentiment. The "Poppy" DSP is from the In Color DSP Pack - Level 1 Hostess set. The flower is one of the "Adornments" flowers - page 15 in Occasions Mini (Love these!). I attached the flower to one of the "Big Designer Buttons" (page 16)


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are tucked in nice and warm!
Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments: