"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, January 21, 2011

Buttons and Pearls...

Good Morning everyone!
I have a card for you today that showcases butttons and pearls ... but I bet you already guessed that, huh?
And once again...I used the Springtime Vintage DSP - This has to be my most favorite of all time! I use it for everything.
My most current journal - a dollar store composition book - is covered with this DP. I'll show you that too.

For the card I used Night Of Navy CS and ribbon - I like the depth of color in this particular navy CS. I love buttons and I purchase them - then I don't know what to do with them... so here I am - breaking out of the box so to speak!


 I used Rose Red CS on the journal and Pretty in Pink satin ribbon.
I hope you enjoyed your peek here today - I have lots more to show you and have to restrain myself from giving it to you all at once! :)
Have a great day!
Blessings on you all!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ruthie awesome card and book, love the colors and buttons ☺