"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, January 10, 2011

Scallops, Scallops, and More Scallops!

No! No!
Not the "fish" kind - I don't like them!
Paper Scallops!
The other day I received a S. Up! order with the Scallop Circle Die (large one) in it.... just had to put it too use. Here are 2 Scallop cards I made by folding the CS in half and placing the fold just below the edge of the die so that the fold remains after the CS has been run through the die. Hope that makes sense. :)

Once I had the circles cut I embossed them with embossing folders. Then I stamped on the larger scallop from the Scallop Circle #2 die - colored the images and - voila! There you have it! A small, simple card!


I know! I know! Who ever heard of a pink swan! She is my original! ;)
Hope you had a good day today and enjoyed your peek here!
Blessings!
Ruthie

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Pretty scalloped circle cards Ruthie! Those birds are really cool looking!