"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Doily Triple Layer Punch Border

Good Morning!
I hope everyone slept well last night ... I recall being awakened by rain just pelting down!!! but it lulled me back to sleep ... and that's a good thing! :)

As I peruse the net I have seen many borders using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch - and since I didn't preorder that one I decided to have a go at using the punch I do have. Remember... they both - and much more - will be available as of May 1st - in the Summer Mini. I also used the DSP "Beyond the Garden".



The colors here don't do this card justice! It is so much brighter in real life ! :)
Have a wonderful day!
Keep a smile on your face and in your heart!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: