"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary - to us!

It is our 15th Anniversary today!
Where did the years go?
Kev's son - who has a Birthday today - was 10 when we got married ....
he is now a strappin' 6 foot something and 25....

The years have been good to us, I must say....
and I hope to celebrate another 15 + with this fellow!

Here is the card I made for hubby... it is pretty simple -
I had to restrain myself from "blinging" it up!
ha ha ha!


I wrote him a little love note here!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings and Hugs!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hey, Ruthie...Congratulations to you and Kevin and may the Lord bless you with many, many more happy memories!!!