"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mojo - where did you go?

Hi everyone!
This has been a very busy week for me... meetings, Bible Study, Small Group, doctor's appt.... this is the first time I've actually sat here and contemplated posting! Needless to say ... I have not stamped so far this week at all! I guess the mojo hasn't really left me .... just the time!
Here is a card I made a couple weeks ago using the Bliss set from Sale a Bration... hope you ,like it!
Right now I am going  to clean off my stampin' table and get to work ... I have a couple of ideas rolling around in my head so I better get them created or I'll loose them! ha! ha! ha! My memory is short these days!

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy the sunshine!
The birds are singing and the peepers are peeping! wooo hooo!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: