"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UDI #31

HI everyone!
The sun is trying to come out! WoooHooo! I have to run to town this afternoon - well! not "run" literally - you know what I mean! I've had my sandals on since last week - what about you? I'm lovin' that!

Here is a color challenge I ran across today ....


I didn't use any black; and I don't have any Bashful Blue so used a little Baja Breeze instead... added a little bling with the Stampin' Up! rhinestones. I took a 10" by 5&1/2"  piece of CS and scored it at 4&1/2 inches to create the fold; giving me a 5&1/2" by 5&1/2" card ...


I used the one of the frames from the Four Frames stamp set and matted it ... used only 3 words from the sentiment in the Strength and Hope stamp set...

 For the inside I stamped off the butterfly ... making this 3rd generation stamping...
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

1 comment:

KER said...

i love the designer paper...the rhinestones are so pretty on the butterfly