"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, June 15, 2012

Faux Patina

Hey there Stampers!
It's Friday ... as a working girl I used to love Fridays! :) Now every day can be Friday for me if that is what I choose it to be!!!
I'm all ready for a WorkShop tonight ... everything packed and ready to roll!
The other day, though, I saw a new to me technique on a blog and decided to go to SplitCoast Stampers and get the lowdown on it! And then I gave it a try! ....soooo much fun - I think it will be one we try as soon as our Klub gets together again!
Here is the card I made - I used a retired set and ribbon .... For ink I used a light brown, old olive, cajun craze, and a dark brown; then gold embossing powder...
          
Here are 2 samples:
                                                    a "rosy" sample -

                                                                  a "bluish" sample
Thanks for peeking in today!
Have a wonderful weekend!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: