"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rose Red Enjoy!

Hi Stampers!
Well!
It has been a few days since I posted.... I was away June 1-2-3 ... and yesterday a friend and I covered 15 journals! I'll take a few pics to show them to you! My daughter is graduating from Canadian College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine this coming Saturday  - she asked me to cover 15 journals for her!!!! So - of course - being the awesome mother that I am ;) - I said "sure"!

Here is a card I made last week ... used the medium flower from Betsy's Blossoms! I have a new set that arrived yesterday ... so I'll get off my Betsy kick soon!!!!
I really like the simple-ness of this card! Hope you do too!

Have a wonderful day! and remember...
God Reigns and the SON Shines!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: