"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, June 22, 2012

Serenity!

Hi Everyone!
I have been lying low these past couple days ... not feeling 100%. I know though, that this too shall pass! :)
I had 2 Workshops plus a 3rd event within the past 2 weeks - so I made some cards with this awesome new set - Serene Silhouettes. When I first looked at the new Catalogue this set popped out at me and I must say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! :)
I used the Fancy Fan embossing folder on these first 2 cards - and after I took this first picture I added some pearls to the flowers! Both cards were done by using marker-to-stamp technique ... all new In Colors...
 These last two cards are "manly" cards! Using Comfort Cafe DSP - I stamped the tree image with Early Espresso 3 times on each card - no re-inking! Really like the shadow effect!
This one really is E. Espresso ... much nicer in real life!
Thanks for stopping by ... I hope to be feeling better so I can get into my Craft Room this weekend and have some new & different cards/techniques to show you next week! So - Stay tuned!
Have a great weekend and - Keep Smilin'!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: