"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tangerine Betsy and More...

Good Morning!
What's the weather like where you are? Here we have had pouring down rain and thunder & lightning! LOVE the thunder!!!! Can't tell you why but I do! As children we would have to get up and head downstairs if we had thunder and lightning during the night. Guess Mom wanted to be prepared to leave the house if necessary. Now I may sleep thru such a storm...

I have 2 cards today ... both using the set Betsy's Blossoms. The small flowers on this first one were made by stamping the flower from the set and cutting out the middle portion of it; the leaves were made by using the bird-builder punch. For some reason I have taken a liking to this color combo! What about you?
 Card number 2 uses just the mid-sized flower and leaf from the set... I did a lot of cutting for this one! :)
Well! It is still pouring like mad out there and I have to make my way to town in an hour or so! Of course, my umbrella is in the car! Go figure! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you will return soon!
Have a good one - stay dry and safe!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: