"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, January 29, 2009

ANGEL

Good Evening Everyone!
Hope you all have had a great day! I was supposed to be on the road today but we changed plans due to the weather...although it's not been bad around here. I spent some time this afternoon in my craft room. I cased a card made by Jami Bova - found her card on Our Daily Bread Designs site under card samples for the set "Sing To The Lord"...really liked the way she used the DSP so decided to try a similar approach. It's pretty simple ... I changed it up a little by adding a photo corner to the right-hand corner. The sentiment is from the set "Sing To The Lord" (ODBD); the CS and DSP is Stampin' Up! as is the button; the angel is a stamp I picked up at Photo Memories in Burnside; and I used the oval Nesties and some glitter... after I had it all together I thought, "Ah, Gee! I could have used a couple brads on there too!" This is not a color combo I would use very often but I seemed to be drawn to these colors when I went looking for paper so...... this is the finished product!

Enjoy!
Blessings!
Ruthie
Psalm 62:11-12

No comments: