"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

OCCC Jan. 27, 09


Hey!
I have returned! My goal for today was to do some writing and to complete another challenge... I have achieved both! Whoo Hoo!
Here is the Card I created using this weeks Sketch Challenge from Our Creative Corner. The flower I used is from the Ink, Spray, Smash paper I made last week; with a Filigree Brad in the center; Raspberry Tart DSP; Pink Pirouette CS; and the new Pink Pirouette Ribbon...did I say yesterday I have oodles of ribbon? Well! more was delivered last night! I'm not really a "Pink Person" but I love this PP CS and Ribbon...it's so soft yet has a presence about it!

Enjoy! Now to see if I can get this posted to the OCC site!
Blessings!
Ruthie
Colossians 3:17

No comments: