"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Refuge and Strength


Hey!

This card uses all Stampin' Up! supplies:
Pink Pirouette for the background; Whisper White Top Note cut-out (as you can see I only used 1/2 of the Top Note); Raspberry Tart DSP; Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red inks; Refuge and Strength stamp set; Whisper White taffeta ribbon.
Isn't it wonderful that our God is concerned about everything that touches our lives? No matter how big or small!
This is a new set to me ... I just rec'd it the other day - have wanted it for awhile and decided the time had come to invest in it!
I trust your day is filled with good things!

Blessings,
Ruthie

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:17

No comments: