"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, January 10, 2009

"Just Buzzin' By..."











Happy Morning!

A quick post - just had to share these with you! I have a new set from the Spring and SummerCatty of Stampin' Up! - hopefully my shipment of catty's will be arriving by next weekend! The set is called Just Buzzin' By - Bees are not my most favorite of God's little creatures, however the 3 little bees in this set are the cutest things! each with their own facial expressions! Last night I decided to make a couple cards - pretty basic actually. I had also decorated the front of a coffee bag - I CASED this from "Stamp A Little Love".... thought it turned out OK! Used the honey pot as a vase for the flowers!

Have a great weekend! Ruthie
Colossians 3:17

No comments: