"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ICHTHYS



I imagine you're thinking, "What is that word?" Well, it is a Greek word - meaning Jesus Christ, God's Son, Savior - I just did some research on the FISH that you see in the card I made... I never really understood why the fish was a symbol of my faith. Now I do! If you're interested in reading more go to the Thisisthedayrejoice link to the right of your screen on Friday the 23rd of January!

This fish is in the stamp set "Flourished Christian Symbols" by Our Daily Bread...I clear embossed the fish but you can't see that in the picture. Again, I used the Ink, Spray, Smash technique on this card....I still haven't perfected this tech. but hope to do so at some point! Hope today has been a good one for you all! Remember ... "There is always, always, always something to be thankful for!" Don't know who said that but I certainly agree with them!

Blessings on yah!

Ruthie - Col. 3:17

No comments: