"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 28, 2009

Re-cycled!

Hi Everyone!
I had a wonderful weekend with my girls! A busy one too. M has started "Dance" so we went to her dance class on Saturday morning... about 10 beautiful little girls ... each one knowing she was a princess. I am so blessed and thankful for my family!
However, by the time I arrived home Sunday afternoon a "bug" had presented itself to me!!!
You don't want to know the details... Needless to say, I'm a little under the weather today. So I'm recycling a card I made a while back - because, even tho I am not feeling well, I AM feeling blessed!
This is my "cyber card" to all of you - thank you for blessing my life!

Thanks for stopping by... ***Hugs*** ...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathy W. said...

Lovely card, Thanks for playing with us!!