"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cards I've rec'd

Hi everyone...
It's another wet day ... sure doesn't look like Christmas around us here in our little part of the world, does it? Thankfully the weather doesn't dictate to us ---- I hope you all have an abundance of Christmas Spirit in your hearts.
Here are some cards I've received lately....
This one is from Coralie -- Nice job, Girl!!!!

This is the front of Bonnie's - every year she does a handmade card with a beautiful note in side... this year she crossed stitched an angel - gorgeous!

Love this one from Gail. Isn't it interesting how we all have a "signature" to our card making style! I love the simple elegance of this card! Thanks, Gail! You rock!

Hope you enjoyed your little peek here today!
I've been slowly working with my new "stuff" - will have more to show you tomorrow!
Stay well!
Blessings and hugs!
Photobucket

No comments: