"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, December 18, 2009

More Guests!

Good Morning All!
It's another cold windy day! Makes me want to stay close to the fire with a good book, or a movie.
Last night some "crafty" buddies came over for a "get-together" - of course, there was lots of food and laughs, and a nice relaxing time was had by all!

Here is a Christmas card from,Cindy. You go girl! Love how she used the DSP here... This is a box of homemade candy (UMMMMMM) from Debra - she is the "Queen" of boxes and tags! I was so eager to get into it I forgot to take a pic of it all tied up in a bow! Hope you can imagine how pretty it was!

Debbie brought each gal a little gift ... a cup filled with goodies and her special cider packets! How cool is that?
Stay warm and safe!
Only 7 more sleeps!
Whoa!
Is that right??????
Yah!
7 more... oh my - hope you're ready!
Photobucket

No comments: