"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fancy Folded Card Front

Hi everyone ...
Just a quick post as we are heading to hubby's parents for an anniversary / birthday celebration - even tho both of us are not up to par today.... with these colds and all!
I visited a site the other day and found some intriguing things there - such as this card front ... check Valita out at http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/ - she definitley was the inspriation for this card ... Thanks, Valita!


I used a new clear mount set "Vintage Vogue" from the Stampin' Up! mini; a new corner Punch!
LOVE IT !!!!! :)
- soft suede, crushed curry, and rich razzleberry inks; DSP. Oh yah! And some glitter!
The folded front is soooooooooooooooooo easy once I figured it out!
Hope you enjoyed this today!
Have a great weekend ... see you on Monday!
*** HUGS ***
Ruthie

1 comment:

valita said...

Great card!! love the colour combination. thanks for the lovely comments on my blog have a great Christmas..Valita