"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Exciting News from Stampin'Up!

The Occasions Mini Catalogue will be available on the 5th of January 2010... Every stamp set in the mini is available in wood-block mount OR in clear-mount thus requiring less storage space! WoooHooooo! Can you tell I like that?
For you ribbon lovers you'll find 9 colors of 5/8" Satin Ribbon to choose from! Gotta like that!
OH - and there is so much more!
Also - Sale-a-Bration starts on January 5 and runs til March 31 - spend $65.00 and earn a free SAB product of your choice.... and the choices have expanded too! Wait till you see what is available!
Give me a call to book a workshop in January or February.
And don't forget - I have Gift Cerificates available - so put a little 'bee' in Hubby's ear and have him call me for a gift certificate that you can use in the New Year! Sounds like a great Christmas present to me!!!
Hope you're enjoying this Saturday!
Have a good weekend ...
Photobucket

No comments: