"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, March 8, 2010

Birds & Nests & Glitter...

Wasn't yesterday a beautiful day? And today the sun is shining again! WooooHoooo! The only bad thing about that is I can see how dirty the windows are! UGH!
I have a couple cards to show you this morning... this is a quick post b/c I have mega housework to do today! And I have to get on with it!
Here I used some miscellaneous DP from my stash and stamped a flower from Fifth Avenue on it and on the base CS; punched out a bird (isn't he cute?).
So simple!


I used the nest on this second one from Nature's Nest... and a bird sticker with glitter... both cards are springy.
I didn't put a sentiment on either as I will do that when I decide on the occasion I will use them for.
 
Have a wonderful day! May the sunshine put a spring in your heart! and in your step!
Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments: