"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sneak Peek! AND - an Announcement!

Hi All!
I looked at my stampin' table Saturday morning and there sat some images I had stamped a while back that I have done nothing with yet .... I decided that whatever I make over the next couple of days would use these images! So - here is a sneak peek at my humble beginnings... this bird is from the level 2 Hostess set called "Wings of Friendship". Isn't he a beauty?

I will return at a later date to show you the finished projects.

We have had so much fun at the Stampin' Up! Hostess Club that I've decided to begin another club of a bit shorter duration. Required to start are 7 dedicated stampers who are willing to commit to ordering a total of $30.00 per month [before shipping & handling, and taxes]. This will enable each stamper to be a one-time hostess and recieve hostess benefits on her night.
This Club will start on May 10, 2010 ... and will continue through November for a total of 7 months (thus the need for 7 hostesses)... meeting on the second Monday of each month from 7 - 9 p.m. If you are interested in being part of this Club or have any questions shoot me an email at thisistheday@ns.sympatico.ca

I must have commitments from 7 people by April 30th, 2010 in order for this to become reality! :)

The benefits of joining such a club:
- each member receives a free Idea Book and Catalogue, and any minis that come out during the duration of the club.
- the opportunity to be a hostess and receive hostess benefits
- fun and more fun -
- learn some new techniques - each night we will do a technique with instructions and a card to file it on so you can complile your own technique booklet
- do 2 -3 cards/projects per evening.
- and did I say fun?

Thanks for peeking in today.
Blessings!

Photobucket

No comments: