"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Moments!

Good Friday Morning!
I've had a busy week so far ... hoping today is just a lazy one!
Here is a card I made a while back using a SAB set - "happy moments" ...

Next I have some pics from our last Club Night! Enjoy your peek!
In this one everyone is very intent on what they are doing....  we have lots of fun and lots of laughs too!

Here are a couple different takes on the card designed by Mary Fish at "Stampin' Pretty"

This last one was done using the "misting" technique.... such a simple technique - giving a softer image
Thanks for stoppping by! Have a great weekend! Blessings on you all!
Ruthie

2 comments:

Renée said...

how pretty!

Sherry Muise said...

Great cards, the 1/2 circles are so easy and fun to make...