"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Tulips! PPA32

Yesterday as I was going thru some favorite card sites I happened upon a beautiful card made with the wings from the Bird punch... tulips!!!!! go figure! Now why didn't I think of that! LOL! check out this site: http://flowerbug.typepad.com/ - I know you'll keep going back there!

Here is my take on her Tulip Card - I used the large oval punch to create the vase - isn't this cute? Sorry - I can't take any credit for the design.... Thanks, Leeann!

Here is Myra's Tulip card! Don't yah love it?
She only used 2 "wings" (petals) to make one of the flowers a bud!
Well! Gotta think Spring even tho there is snow on the ground! That's my motto anyway!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Blessings!
Ruthie

3 comments:

LeeAnn Greff said...

Very pretty card Ruthie! Thanks for casing me & for providing a link to my card too.

Jen Timko said...

Brilliant! Both of you! Love the tulips!

Linda Callahan said...

I love how your tulips turned out - so pretty! Thanks for playing @PPA!