"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Curvy Flowers (from Mary Fish) - AND - I won Blog Candy!

Hey!
Another beautiful day!
     Don't yah love it?
Whoooo Hoooo - Last night when I checked my eamils I discovered that I was a random winner of Blog Candy from Color Throwdown   http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/
Don't  know what it will be - I'll have some surprises over the next couple weeks as each of the gals on their team will be sending me something individually! Such fun!

The card for today was totally cased from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator (Mary Fish).... check out her site here:
http://www.stampinpretty.com/

When I saw hers I just knew I had to copy it! I love the curvy lines and all the flowers... so simple to make and such a pretty end result! I made this one with "In Colors"; one day soon I'm going to do one for Easter using Soft Subtles and an Easter sentiment.


Have a great day!
Enjoy the sunshine!
*** HUGS ***
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congratulation Ruthie!!! I love that other people recognize your talents and are blessed as we are!!! Hippee!!!