"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More Sympathy -

Good ---- well! I guess it is Afternoon now!
Where did the morning go?

Yesterday - in the midst of making the cards I needed to make - I had to run to town to do some errands; and my Stampin' Up! preview order arrived... So for these 2 sympathy cards I used a new In Color ... "Pool Party" - when I first saw it I wasn't impressed b/c I like deep, vibrant colors - and this one is so soft... however, when paired with colors like Elegant Eggplant and Black it is great! I love the other new In Colors!!! And - I will be using this one again, for sure.

Take a peek - here are the cards I made - The stamped image is from Fabulous Florets (summer mini) - I heat embossed it with Wild Wasabi...
                                                       #1 -
                                 
                                                       #2 -
            
                                                       Inside -
What do you think? Do the Wild Wasabi, Eggplant etc ... work with Pool Party? I can't wait to see what other people do with this color...

Thanks for stopping by today - over the next few days I will have some sneak peeks of  "stuff" from the new catty!
Enjoy your day - stay wise; stay safe; be crafty! :)

HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: