"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Something Old And Something New......

Hey!
What a day out there today!!!! We sure have been blessed with good stuff this week, aye?
Hubby is at the Market this morning - when he gets home and gets things settled on the farm we will head for the Valley to see family camping there this weekend.

In the meantime I made this great card... it was very "tiddly" to do ... I had seen one like this on a blog a long time ago; could not find any cutting dimensions for the angle so - I made my own template and went from there. As I was making this I decided I would give it to a special friend. She came for lunch yesterday and then we walked on the beach - what a delight it was to spend some quality time with her. She is a faithful prayer warrior and she holds me accountable! A true blessing to me!

Here is the front panel of the card.... used Garden Gala DSP (retiring soon) - the Butterfly and "Hello" are from sets found in the Summer Mini -

This is the next panel - Poppy Parade ribbon - and a place to write a note. The sentiment on the bottom is from "Simply Said" - also retiring....

This is the third panel - the sentiments are from "Delight in Life" - also retiring.... this is one set I will hang onto for sure!
 Here is a photo of the card open.....
And here it is closed....

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Ruthie, I love this bright card it cought my eye right away.
Great job.