"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, June 30, 2011

V - Latch ...

Good Morning Stampers!
I have not had much MoJo lately ....
so - this morning I have the final card that we did at our Klub last week.... again, this is a copy of one I saw somewhere on a stamping blog ---

We embossed 2 colors on the sentiment stamp...Wild Wasabi and Tangerine Tango .... I love these colors together! The stamp is a retiring stamp :(

Here are pictures of the way the CS was cut to make the V-Latch ... the outside piece was cut from the upper corner to a point approx 2 inches in from the edge;

The inner piece was cut from the lower corner to the same point.... making a V-Latch .... As we made this card there were many comments as to whether people would know how to open it... :)


Here is a pic of the card.... "latched" together!
Hope you enjoyed your peek here today!

Tomorrow is CANADA DAY! Take time to remember the freedoms we have in this beautiful country we live in!
Blessings on you all!
HUGS!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Ruthie,
This is such a great card..I don't think I have ever seen one like this.