"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, June 17, 2011

Wisteria Sneak Peek!

Good Morning!
The sun is shining!
And here is a "Sunny" card for you today! The card base is Wisteria Wonder - a new In Color ... the pieces are matted with Elegant Eggplant from the Regal Collection. The DSP is from "Cheerful Treat"; and the stamps are from "Posy Punch" - both the DSP and the stamps are Hostess benefits from the 2011-1012 Idea Book & Catalogue. Hey! It's time now to be thinking about a workshop for July .... call me and we'll set a date!

For the leaves I used the Bird Builder punch .... (the 3 tiny leaves are the bird wings). I used the Fancy Flower punch on the stamped flowers; a 1" punch for "Hello"; and the Large Oval punch for the "mat" behind "hello".

Thanks for peeking in this morning!
I hope you have a wonderful day - and weekend. Remember to hug the ones you love!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: