"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clean & Simple Berry Blossoms X3 !

 Hi Everyone ----
I hope you had an awesome weekend.... mine was good until Sunday at noon when I came down with a "BUG" of some sort that wiped me out and whipped me good! BUT - "this too shall pass" - and here I am on the other side of it! Thank You, Lord!

I had made these cards last Friday or Saturday when I had all the paper on my table ...
The first two are using the DSP as the focal point...
Card #1 -

 I just LOOOOOOVE this ruffled ribbon. This was a scrap I had lying on the table - used to make a bow for the card.
 Card #2 -
 Card #3 -
I hope you enjoyed your peek here today... I appreciate you spending time with me! Thanks a bunch!
HUGS and Blessings -

Photobucket

No comments: