"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, August 12, 2011

Field Flowers Cobbler

Good Morning...

NO! this is not a new recipe - although I'm sure someone out there has made a cobbler out of edible flowers - it's just not me! LOL!

Is the fog going to lift? I sure hope so as I am "out the door" any moment to head to the beach for a picnic lunch!!! Going to Shag Harbor ... maybe it's not foggy there! :0

Here is a card I made with my new set "Field Flowers" - I have seen so many beautiful cards made with this set - this one is a copy, of sorts, of one I saw done in Black and White - it was very elegant. I decided to try the Cherry Cobbler with the White simply b/c I have the new dotted scallop ribbon in that color sitting on my craft table...


I know I will be showing you more cards from this set - I just have to stay home long enough to actually sit down and make them! :)

Have a wonderful day - foggy or not!
HUGS!
Photobucket

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Ruthie, thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog. I have seen so many pretty cards using this set and this is no exception! I love it in red! I must take some time and check out more of your creations!