"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Flowers!

Hi Everyone...
Feels like Fall these past couple of days! I love Fall - but it has come upon us too soon for my liking!
Here is a card I made for a friend who turned 50 yesterday! A bunch of gals got together last week and had a little surprise party for her! And we pulled it off - She was surprised! Always so glad when that happens!

I used the Two Tags die and the Flower Burst die ... I had seen these flowers done this way on wee inklings blog      http://weeinklings.blogpot.com/ ..... I love how they turned out! She's a Purple lover so the card had to have many shades of purple on it! LOL!

Hope you enjoyed your peek - have a great "rest of the day"!
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS!
Photobucket

No comments: