"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, August 5, 2011

Wisteria Wonder For You!

Hi Everyone!
Happy Friday!
This is a day of rest and crafting for me.... had a busy week - need to regroup and get ready for the weekend - Farmer's Market, Church, friends, etc!!!

I sat down this morning to work on a project ... these papers were on my table - Berry Blossoms and the In Colors. I used a piece of the Wisteria Wonder for something else and then decided to make a card. Here it is! Love these colors!!! :) I used the Vintage Labels (retired SAB); 1 3/4" Scallop circle and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle ... really like how these two circles mat each other! Also used the Scallop Trim Border punch for the double border!
Enjoy!

Here is the very simple inside of this card!
Have a wonderful day! May it be filled with blessings!
(((( HUGS! ))))
Ruthie

No comments: