"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, August 26, 2011

TWISTED EASEL

HEY!
What an awesome day this has been... so sunny and warm! Hard to believe there is a storm headed our way! I have made more pickles :) - "Bread and Butter" this time; and have spent some time preparing for Christmas Club which happens tomorrow.
In the mean time - I also had some MOJO hit me ... I made a Twisted Easel Card for tomorrows class ... in additon to what I had already planned! And then made a second one! SOOOOOO easy - love this card fold.

1. Cut a piece of CS at 4&1/4 X 9&3/4 inch
2. Score at 5&1/2 inches.
3. Take the 5&1/2 section and fold / score on the diagnoal.... this is what gives the twisted easel effect! :)

Here are my pics... I apologize for the shadows ... it is very sunny in my sunroom right now - Guess I need to find another place to take pics!
    - Closed view -
    - Open View:
    - Side view:
    - Back View:

Now for the second card - I made this one for a friend who is going thru tough time right now. In addition to the above mentioned cuts and scores, I cut a piece of CS 4&1/4 X 5&1/2 and attached it to the diagonal folded section. When closed this card looks like any other card of this size...
   - Open view:
    - this is a back view ...
Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate each and every one of you!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: