"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, November 30, 2009

AWOL!

Hey all!
Sorry I've been AWOL!
Any paper crafting I did last week was related to more Christmas cards.... and I don't want to show them all on here.... cuz then there will be no surprises for those of you who will be receiving one!
I am making a few yearly calendars - as I did last year - I've had a few requests for a 2010 ----
here are a couple pics ...

Have to do some grocery shopping, and some preparation, for 2 different get togethers in the next 2 days ... so today will be a busy one!

I hope you don't let this season stress you - but that it will be a time of reflection and rest... and may you remember that "Jesus is the Reason for the Season!"
Blessings!
Photobucket

No comments: