"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Handmade Flowers



A few days ago I made some "funky" flowers and made a couple cards with them... but then everything went crazy so I'm just now getting them on my computer!

I tore circles of different sizes from cardstock; rolled their edges in; placed them together and held them together with brads; hand cut some leaves and stamped them; then roughed up the edges with my fingernail... and Voila! Here they are.

The flowers were fun to do!

The colors I used were from the color challenge at http://kwernerdesign.com/.... I missed the deadline to post them on her blog so ... Oh Well!

My New inks and papers arrived - but I haven't had a chance to get at them>>> Hopefully today! But Hey! The catty is great!
Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is such a cute card! I love the flowers in these colors, it's fun and vibrant! So eye-catching!