"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Three Little Words...

Good Morning!
Hope you didn't blow away yesterday and are still around to peek in this morning!

I saw a card with some ribbon framed on it and thought I would try something similar - here is my rendition! I used Barely Banana CS and ribbon; black CS; the eyelet punch; stamp set "Three Little Words"; & Top Note. I left this without a sentiment because I think I could use it for a number of different occasions! What do you think?
I'm also giving you a closeup of the ribboon!

Hugs and smiles!

Photobucket

2 comments:

NinaB said...

This is so wonderfully creative. I love your frame with the bow, too.

Cindy said...

Beautiful!!