"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

RAZZLEBERRY DELIGHT!

Hi Everyone!

I had an opportunity to "play" yesterday and have a few samples to show you this week using the new In Colors! They are so bold! WhooHoooo!

Here is a card using Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry CS; and DSP "Razzleberry Lemonade"; Razzleberry Ribbon. I used a new 2nd level hostess set entitled "Asian Artistry" ... of course this appealed to me b/c it has grass, a bird, two different flowers.... and a dragonfly as well as a sentiment. It's a really nice set. I hope to see lots of hostesses hold Workshops that get them to where they achieve a level 2 set.
This card is 51/2 by 51/2 ... I seem to be drawn to this size lately.

I used markers on the flower and grass... and here is the inside of the card.

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Beautiful, Ruthie!!!