"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, June 8, 2009

MOJO #90

It's Mojo Monday again....
I haven't done a Mojo Monday Challenge for a long time .... and didn't think I would today b/c the mojo just wasn't flowing! However, I did it!
Here is the sketch and following that is my card for this sketch!
I used the bench, boots, bird, and pots from Scene In a Garden; and the tree and butterflies from Branch Out... they work really well together! Doesn't this look like a great place to relax with a book on a day like today?
Here is the inside of the card...
Hope you had a good day! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs & :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Admin said...

Olá Ruthie, muito interessante seu blog, Parabéns.
Abraços.