"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NEW STUFF from S. Up!

I bet when you read the title you thought I had mine already!!!!!!
Not so!
However, go to this site and you will get a good view of the new In Colors... they are awesome!
http://pattystamps.typepad.com/

and she has a link to another site to see some boxes of goodies...

I had the understanding that there was a "ban" on revealing anything - but at this moment in time S. Up! has not said whether samples can or cannot be shown - So I hope you will enjoy whatever sneak peeks you run into as you surf the blogs. Can't wait for the new catty to get here ... however, they are still "picking" my first 2 orders - so it's going to be a while!
enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments: