"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Red & Yellow & Black

Here is the card I just made for 2 challenges:
1) Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge
2) Christian Paper Crafts Magazine Monday Color Challenge

This is not a color combo that I would normally use ... but I really like the finished product!!
Hope you do too! Another thing that I did that took me out of my box was to ink up stems and leaves in RED instead of green ... I really wanted to use this background stamp Pretty Petals and would normally ink the stems and leaves in Old Olive... but not today ... I wanted to truly stick to the color challenge!

Thanks for peeking in!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathy Jones said...

WOW - you've done a fabulous job of both challenges!!! Love how you've used the colours - it makes this card very striking!