"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Shutter Cards!

Hi all!
What a day yesterdsay was - did it ever rain! Then some sun - and the humidity! Whoa!!!!
And today is another day!
I am showing you a couple tri-shutter cards I made for the workshop the other night ... and a surprise!
I call this one the Psychedelic Card! Don't yah love the colors? (NOT Stampin' Up! DP) ... It's not completed - I wanted the gals to see how the paper was cute to fit the spaces...
I gave this next one to the hostess... it is partially completed - she can finfish it off... I applied the DP in a different fashion ... like this one too!
Surprise!
There is also a pattern for the same type of card cut at 51/2 X 11... so you can use the 81/2 X 11 paper for it... here are a couple samples made by my good friend Myra - aren't they pretty? She did a great job!



Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!
Hugs!
Photobucket

No comments: